- Organizers of the conference welcome online submissions written in English or Turkish languages that are closely related to the areas specified in the call for papers.
- Abstract should not exceed 500 words and it should indicate the author’s aims and primary results.
- Please take note that only online submissions, thus filling in the Abstract Submission Form, will be accepted and all abstracts only sent by email.
- In abstract, references shouldn’t be addressed to.
- Non-standard and scarce abbreviations should also be avoided. If an abbreviation is compulsory, it should be identified.
- Submitted abstracts must fit online format that doesn’t register long abstracts and abstracts that include graphics and tables.
- Keywords should be placed just below the abstract separately. There should be at least three and at most six keywords. Keywords should be written in alphabetic order with lower case (first word’s first letter is in upper case) and there should be a comma between them
- Authors are also advised to proofread their abstracts because abstracts will be reproduced from the online submission. Any error in spelling, grammar or data will appear online or in print.